Consulting Hours (10)
Offprem will provide consulting services to help maximize your investment on the Salesforce Platform.
Consulting services can consist of any of the following related tasks:
- Salesforce Platform Consulting
- Solution Design and Implementation
- Email Creative and Deployment
- Working / Training Sessions
This package includes 10 total hours of Salesforce platform consulting:
- Your team will consist of a Solution Architect and an Salesforce Engineer
- 10 hours must be used within 30 days of project kickoff
- User Acceptance Testing will be conducted by customer.
- For engagements where the Customer will assume management and administration ownership, we expect a sufficient level of engagement during the project. This will help ensure that the engagement moves smoothly and that you will be able to effectively own the solution ongoing.
- Customer will provide a dedicated Salesforce license with appropriate administrative permission.
- Customer will be available for questions and promptly resolve all manners of requests (business, system, IT, meeting requests, etc.). For projects, Customer will review and approve requirements, design documents, etc. in a timely manner. Customer understands that delays in deliverables and feedback on their end can result in project timeline completion delays and additional work.
- Customer will provide complete and accurate information, documents, data, etc. when initially requested in order to minimize the need for reconfiguration, re-import and other forms of rework.
- Where possible, Offprem Technology will utilize the standard configuration features to meet business requirements. Use of standard Salesforce configuration features will significantly reduce project time as well as minimize ongoing maintenance cost. Unless specifically noted as development, using Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Marketing Cloud AMPscript and HTML development is not within scope.
- Development of code outside of the Salesforce platform
- Development of API code
- Any requests that occur that do not fall within the above assumptions and project deliverables will be outlined in a Change Order request that may require additional cost.